Motorcycle Club » General Forum

Seat Rails

4 posts from 4 voices
About This Topic
  1. thorax8

    What are the metal rails that run along the rear fender called? And where can I find replacements? I have the ones with the integrated backrest supports and woudl like to get rid of them for something a little more sleek.

  2. alexM712

  3. beaze

    fender struts?

  4. quicgmicg

    They are even called fender "eyebrows"...


You must log in to post.