Motorcycle Club » The Motorcycle Hock Shop

1996 Virago 750 For Sale

5 posts from 3 voices
About This Topic
  1. cptallaz
    #

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 located in Plano, TX. 11,056 miles, ridden to work every day in nice weather. (10 mi round trip). New tires front and back at 9000 miles. New brakes front and back 3 weeks ago along with brake fluid flush. Fresh Mobil 1 and Yamaha filter 2 weeks ago. Redline synthetic installed in drive unit and fork oil replaced when purchased. Babied, pampered and well cared for. Excellent paint and chrome. Starts, runs and shifts with ease, steady idle and plenty of power. Purchased from a co-worker, appears to have been consistently garage kept. 100% factory original and EVERYTHING works. Ready for a summer of cruising.

Purchased August 2008 with 8600 miles on it, replaced both intake boots to cure run-on after shifting. Runs like it should now. Only looking to recoup what I have invested. Serious inquiries only. Test rides with cash in hand only. Title in hand, ready to ride!

2. wzdartewel
    #

thats a damn beautiful bike there, someone should snatch her right up,,steve

3. cptallaz
    #

Thanks! I've really enjoyed her.

4. Revint
    #

WOW that is a B-E-A-U-tiful bike!!!! Reminds me of my 700 and my 1100 Viragos I once had. I wish I could have found one of those when I was looking for my wife a bike.

5. cptallaz
    #

Bike is sold. Thanks everyone.

You must log in to post.