Motorcycle Club » Star 1100 Classic & Custom

1100 tach?

23 posts from 11 voices
About This Topic
  1. CruizerBruizer
    #

ironi626, I'm with you on the shifting. I've also noticed my '99 Custom also sounds pretty much the same when I'm in second going 25 mph, 3rd going 35, 4th going 45 and 5th going 55, it sounds the same in the double-digit speed for the same number gear. Am I just hearing too much into this...anyone else notice anything like that? My brother-in-law said I just have too much time on my hands...

2. quicgmicg
    #

ironi626, I'm with you on the shifting. I've also noticed my '99 Custom also sounds pretty much the same when I'm in second going 25 mph, 3rd going 35, 4th going 45 and 5th going 55, it sounds the same in the double-digit speed for the same number gear. Am I just hearing too much into this...anyone else notice anything like that? My brother-in-law said I just have too much time on my hands...
    LOL...Yes, you have too much time on your hands. Put a tach on it and see how close it is. Those are probably pretty close my usual shifting points, though I rarely look at the speedo when shifting.

Could be the next Da Vinci code thing?

3. aarona
    #

as mick said too much time

You must log in to post.