Motorcycle Club » The Royal Star Venture Palace

'07 RSTD with Venture Seat

6 posts from 2 voices
About This Topic
  1. N1FOL
    #

My co-worker owns an '07 RSTD (needs to be a member here ). After him seeing my Venture with nice comfy seats , he is wondering if the Venture seat can be mounted on his '07 RSTD. If so, is this just a bolt on thing?

2. hik4z
    #

My co-worker owns an '07 RSTD (needs to be a member here ). After him seeing my Venture with nice comfy seats , he is wondering if the Venture seat can be mounted on his '07 RSTD. If so, is this just a bolt on thing?
    No, different mounting brackets!!

3. N1FOL
    #

If that is so, looks like my friend will just opt for an aftermarket seat...either a Mustang or Corbin.

4. hik4z
    #

If that is so, looks like my friend will just opt for an aftermarket seat...either a Mustang or Corbin.
    People have moded them to fit, not sure how much trouble it is... I personally do not really like the Corbins or Mustangs... If I didn't have the Venture with the pillowtop seat, I would go custom with Rick Mayer. rickmayercycle.com . Had one of his seats on my old Kaw and loved it.
    But he is very slow and you need to send your seat to him,, so if you decide to try him, do it soon and you may have it back by Feb.

5. N1FOL
    #

I don't think my co-worker will like that and not have anything to ride from say...now till Feb.. of next year. (We ride all winter long) Thanks for your input.

6. hik4z
    #

I don't think my co-worker will like that and not have anything to ride from say...now till Feb.. of next year. (We ride all winter long) Thanks for your input.
    Yeah, I live in Florida and ride all year long too,,, with my old Kaw, I found a stock seat cheap on E-bay, bought it and sent it to Rick for the customization.

You must log in to post.